To achieve a good sleeping quality and especially healthy sleep it is important to care for an appropriate sleep hygiene as well as a suitable sleep surrounding.
Find here how to create a healthy sleep surrounding:
- The earth’s magnetic field is influencing the optimal alignment of your bed (head north, foot south).
- Remove technical devices (mobile phone, tablet, TV, etc.) from your bedroom.
- Use a network activator to interrupt power supply.
- Watch out for geopathic stress zones.
- Use an open (ventilation), metal free bed frame as well as metal free mattresses (no box spring mattresses).
- Use natural materials for bed frame, slat frame, mattresses, pads, covers, pillows and bedlinen.
- Use waxed or oiled wood for your flooring.
- Use carpets made of natural material like sheep wool or linen.
- Appropriate windows and blinds care for noise protection. Curtains and blinds darken your room and prevent light stimuli.
- Use colors with a relaxing and calming effect (pastel colors like light blue, yellow, soft pink).
- To avoid reflection of high frequent radiations don’t put mirrors in close proximity of your bed.
- Ideal room temperature is 61° to 64° F.
Receive further information in our sleep-healthy-guidebook “sleep yourself young, fit and successful”, free of cost.