Did you know that metals at the sleeping place distort the natural earth’s magnetic field and increase the electromagnetic pollution in your bedroom?
There are two kinds of electromagnetic fields: low-frequency fields generated by domestic electricity as well as high-frequency fields generated by mobile communications antenna, for example. It has been known for quite some time that electromagnetic pollution disturbs healthy sleep. When electromagnetic fields induce our body they create stress and strain the immune- as well as the cardiovascular system. Furthermore, the release of the sleeping hormone melatonin is inhibited.
This is how you are able to protect yourself from electromagnetic pollution at your sleeping place:
- Use a metal-free bedframe and sleeping system.
- Care for using only metal-free furniture (for example seats without metal-feet).
- Remove all technical devices like mobile phone, TV, Radio etc. from your bedroom.
- Extension cables, too, cause electric fields which strain our body and our sleep.
- Network activators interrupt power supply to electric circuit. Care for professional installation.
- Avoid using wireless communication techniques like WLAN, DECT, Bluetooth, baby phone.
- Use no heating covers in your bed. They, too, generate electric fields.
- Use special grounding overlays that stabilize the natural earth’s magnetic field by using bio-magnets.
Receive further information in our sleep-healthy-guidebook “sleep yourself young, fit and successful”, free of cost.
This post is also available in / Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in: German