A flexible, freely suspended slat-frame is absolutely essential for the regeneration of the back and the spine. Only therewith you will reach a gentle traction of the spine during the night. Here, the vertebral bodies get stretched from 1.0 to 1.5 mm and the intervertebral discs automatically and immediately have more room and therefore can regenerate in an optimal way.
Simply Said: Just sleep-away your back-pain!
This makes the right choice of your sleeping system as well for your sleeping quality as for the regeneration of the body – especially for the spine, the intervertebral discs and the musculature – a very important decision. A complete sleeping-system for a healthy and Bioenergetic Sleep® preferably consists of a double sided, flexible and freely suspended slat fame, a thin natural rubber mattress, a grounded wool-silver-overlay, covers filled with wool and an anatomically-orthopaedically correct pillow.
With its comprehensive active principles, the Bioenergetic® Sleep-Healthy-Concept is more than the sum of its single parts and components!
The basic requirements for healthy sleeping
Although sleep is belonging to the human “instinctive action”, in our epoch it is needing special elementary preconditions so that the sleeping process is leading to the desired regeneration of body, mind and soul. Especially the anatomically-orthopaedically correct sleeping underlay that also ensures the correct bedding climate is from utmost importance. From the elementary biological point of view, one can say that you will not be able to have a recreational Bioenergetic Sleep® should the sleeping system not be able to meet all the holistic expectations for a healthy sleep.
The 10 must-criteria of the Bioenergetic® Sleep-Healthy-Concept
The sleeping underlay and sleep-setting are having a main influence on the ongoing of the whole sleep and regeneration from a holistic – and thereby as well from sleep-biological as sleep-medical point of view. During sleep, the body is having completely different inner and outer requirements than during the daytime. During deep-sleep and REM-sleep the musculature is relaxing. From the orthopaedical point of view, an active support of the sleeping system is absolutely essentially, out of this reason. In addition to that, sleep disturbing outer influences like electromagnetic pollution, noise, light stimuli, smells etc. are having a much deeper effect during sleeping as while being awake and active. During daytime we are in the position to compensate noise up to 80 decibel, in the nighttime our sleep already gets disturbed by 20 decibel. In sum, we humans are an “open system” to our near and distant environment that is in constant interaction with all influences. On the basis of the meanwhile 10 Must-Criteria for healthy, recreative and Bioenergetic Sleep® you can check your current sleeping system:
- A holistic oriented sleep-healthy-concept is assuming a bedroom, that is mainly adjusted to sleep, as quiet as possible, easy to black out, is having an optimal bedroom climate (from 16 to 18 °Celsius, from 40 to 50 % humidity) and is furnished with natural and pollution free material.
- The centerpiece of the bedroom is a holistic sleeping system that is working independently as well from body weight as body form and is completely corresponding with the anatomical-orthopaedical expectations to healthy laying. While laying, the spine has to maintain through support and relief the natural S-shaped form as in standing position.
- This has to be ensured as well in dorsal as in lateral position.
- A holistic sleeping-system is systematically built up in layers and ideally is built like a human being. The slat frame is corresponding to the skeleton and in particular to the spine of the human being and therefore cares for adjustment and support. The mattress is corresponding to the muscular-, adipose- and connective-tissue and can be perceived as connecting layer to the slat frame. Therefore, the mattress has a high point elasticity- and emollient function. The mattress overlay and the cover are corresponding to the skin of the human being and care for regulation of climate, humidity and warmth and are corresponding to the human metabolism, so to say. A Bioenergetic® Sleep-Healthy-Concept that is built up like the human body.
- Preferably, a holistic sleeping system is made of natural, body-friendly, distressing and sleep-enhancing material.
- A holistic sleeping system can be aired constantly, is easy-care and hygienic because it is built up in layers. The consequent use of biologic active sheep wool is supporting a dry-warm bedding climate. Out of this reason, microorganisms (dust mites) get deprived from their most important basis of existence – humidity.
- A holistic sleeping system is metal-free. By that, unwanted distortions of the natural earth magnetic field as well as coupling on to the electric and electro-magnetic field are avoided.
- A holistic sleeping system is having a varied choice of medical-orthopedical pillows that are adjusted to the sleeping system. The proper pillow is often a neglected requirement for a good, recreational and above all Bioenergetic® sleep.
- A holistic sleeping system is put into a massive, metal-free, completely open bed frame with a natural finish treatment (oiled and waxed).
- A holistic sleeping system cares by bio-physical neutralization of the interference fields for protection against electromagnetic pollution and disturbances of constant fields (biology fault zone). At the same time, an energization of the body with biological static bio-magnetic fields during sleep is very beneficial. By that, the sleeping quality is measurably improving.
By means of these criteria you are able to check and evaluate your personal sleeping situation. In case you really want to change something and improve your sleeping quality, optimization of the sleeping place has highest priority. When you follow these criteria, you will immediately have biggest leverage effect, too.
Image Source: ©istock
This post is also available in / Diesen Beitrag gibt es auch in: German