- A quiet, well darkened bedroom is required. Ideal room temperature is from 61 ° to 64 °F, 40 – 50 % relative humidity is optimal. The materials of the furniture should be naturally and pollutant free like beech or ash wood and sheep wool, for example.
- Foundation of the sleep-healthy-concept is the holistic sleeping system. It fulfills all orthopaedical-anatomical requirements to healthy lying and sleeping, supports and relieves at the right places and correctly remodels the natural S-shape of the spine while lying.
- The sleeping system is built in layers, similar to the human anatomy. The slat-frame is like our skeleton. During sleeping the slat-frame cares for optimal support and adapts to every individual body posture of the sleeping person. The mattress serves as link between slat-frame and sleeping person. The function of the natural-rubber mattress equals the human musculature and the fat tissue. The climate-regulating characteristics of the mattress overlays and covers care for a dry-warm bedding climate and equal the human metabolism.
- The materials used are naturally, without any exception. They support healthy sleep. The end products do some kind of detoxification. Thus it is important that the materials used are not exposed to any pollutants and that electrostatic charge is avoided.
- The use of sheep wool provides the sleeper a pleasantly warm sleeping experience in the colder time of the year. During hot summer nights it cares for the cooling needed. Furthermore, the dry-warm bedding-climate that is created by sheep wool prevents from dust mites.
- Due to the layer-construction it is easy to efficiently air a holistic sleeping system. It is easy to clean and hygienically. Because of the dehumidification micro-organisms are deprived of their basis of life.
- A metal-free sleeping system maintains the natural earth’s magnetic field and prevents from distortion.
- Orthopaedic pillows belong to a holistic sleeping system. This pillows ideally adapt to the sleeping person and to his sleeping habits. Often the value of a proper pillow is underestimated. But, it is essential for a regenerative and bioenergetic sleep®.
- The bed-frame of a holistic sleeping-system is metal-free, too. It consists of a robust wood type like beech, for example. The wood surface should only be treated with natural materials (oil, wax).
- Additional products care for even more sleeping comfort and support regenerative and healthy sleep. The proper overlay, for example, cares for protection from electromagnetic pollution and reduces disturbances of DC fields. At the same time it has an energetic effect on our body and improves healthy sleep.
Receive further information in our sleep-healthy-guidebook “sleep yourself young, fit and successful”, free of cost.