When enjoying healthy sleep in a natural sleeping system you should care for proper maintenance. Products made of sheep’s wool or fabrics made of pure cotton as well as natural latex need special care to keep their natural characteristics as long as possible.
- Always shake up and air beddings filled with bio-active sheep’s wool (overlays and covers).
- Also, regularly air pillows filled with bio-active sheep’s wool. In case your pillow contains a natural latex core, remove it. Natural latex should not come into direct contact with sunlight.
- Regularly air your natural latex mattress (Note: again, avoid direct contact with sunlight).
- Avoid dry-cleaning your natural products. This might destroy or at least decrease the natural characteristics of the materials.
- Wash out heavy contamination with an organic washing powder and lukewarm water. Ask at your dry-cleaning for a gentle cleaning procedure (without chemicals).
- Use selected, breathable, high-quality linen.
- Turn your slat frame four to six times per year. Like this, the high flexible body and lamella keep their flexibility for many years.
- Care for fresh air in your bedroom and create a harmonic and healthy room climate.
- For an ideal room climate temperatures between 61° and 64° F as well as a humidity of 40 – 60 % are perfect.
Receive further information in our sleep-healthy-guidebook “sleep yourself young, fit and successful”, free of cost.