- A strong immune system depends on the duration and quality of sleep
- T cells need sleep to protect the body from viral attacks
- You can learn to sleep better
- Natural sleep drink has several positive effects on the immune system
The human immune system is a true miracle of nature. Thanks to this complex defence we are protected against the harmful effects of viruses, bacteria, parasites and others. If such a pathogen enters the body, the immune system is immediately activated to deactivate it.
In order to be able to offer this protection reliably, the immune system also needs our help – in the form of healthy eating, exercise in the fresh air and last but not least: sleep. Scientific studies have shown on several occasions that the robustness of the body’s defences is closely related to the duration and quality of sleep. If a sleep disorder exists, the body’s own T cells can no longer ward off viruses adequately, and a disease is more likely to occur. So even more reason to treat yourself to adequate and high-quality sleep.
Everyone can improve their sleep
But what about those who have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep? Can these people not be protected against infections if they don’t want to take the risk of conventional sleeping pills? Of course not – everyone can learn to sleep better. In addition to a sleep-friendly schedule and the right sleeping environment, the purely natural sleep drink SAMINA Night can be an effective support. Profound knowledge from 30 years of sleep research and other scientific disciplines flowed into the recipe over the years. Because of this attention to detail, the sleep drink not only indirectly strengthens the immune system through improved sleep and the regeneration processes that take place in the meantime: in addition to the synergistic effect of the 17 ingredients, some of them have a direct immune-boosting benefit.
The special features and advantages at a glance:
- The aronia berry provides many natural antioxidants. In this way, it counteracts the oxidative stress that could be based on sleep disorders. Furthermore, it is full of important minerals and trace elements, e.g. magnesium, zinc and iron. This is how aronia strengthens the immune system and helps the body to carry out important detoxification processes during sleep.
- The field horsetail contains many secondary phytochemicals such as saponins, tannins, flavonoids and carboxylic acids. These have a calming effect and are also antioxidative and immune-boosting. The immune system in particular benefits from the antibiotic Saponins.
- The sweetish taste in SAMINA Night is due, amongst others, to glycine, a particularly well-tolerated flavour enhancer. As an inhibitory neurotransmitter, this amino acid plays a key role in processes, without which relaxation and sleep could not take place. In addition, glycine is detoxifying, antioxidative, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulating, and thus an important support for the immune System.
- The amino acid L-arginine can decompose ammonia before it penetrates the brain and disrupts important functions, or rises too high and causes sleep disorders. L-arginine is used specifically to strengthen the immune system; according to studies, e.g. with measurable benefits for wound healing in the elderly or in the treatment of cancer patients.
- Vitamin B9, known as folic acid, also supports the immune system and promotes digestion and the ability to concentrate.
SAMINA Night has an effect from the first sip on, but can best develop its full, long-term effect in a cure lasting several days.
Image source: SAMINA